How do I connect my TransferWise account with PayTraq?
It’s quick, easy, and free to connect your TransferWise and PayTraq accounts.
First of all a few steps in TransferWise:
(here you will need to create an API token - a unique identifier that an app or website can use to access to the API of TransferWise).
3. Make sure that you have two factor authentication (2FA) enabled, in 2-step login section you should see Status: On
4. Go to API tokens section and click on New Token button
Choose token permissions - Read only.
Click on Create token button.
6. New token will appear in API tokens section.
Copy API key of the token, to be able to do so click on Reveal button next to it.
Then go on to PayTraq:
7. Go to Money -> Bank Accounts section and create a new bank account for your TransferWise (if you haven't created this account in the program before).
Pay attention to choose account type: Bank
Also make sure that your IBAN is entered without spaces.
8. Go to Bank Feeds tab and activate TransferWise feed by providing your TransferWise API key.
Optionally enable automatic reconciliation.
9. That's it! Go ahead and use TransferWise as you normally would. All your transactions moving forward will be synced to PayTraq daily.