How to Set up a PayPal Bank Feed
PayTraq communicates with PayPal by using PayPal API (PayPal business account is required)
First you will need to activate PayPal Bank Feed by providing your PayPal API credentials.
When PayPal Feed is activated then optionally you can proceed with activation of the PayPal/eBay channel in your Sales Inbox.
2) Click on My Selling Tools and then Update to the right of API Access (under the Selling Online section)
3) If you haven’t requested an API key from PayPal before…
You will be at the API Access screen. Select Request API Signature.
You will be at the API Access screen. Click on View API Signature
If you do not know you Merchant ID then you can enter it later or copy it from My business info page by going to PayPal and clicking on Profile -> Profile and Settings -> My business info
Your Merchant ID will be shown. If you have not entered it before then copy it to the appropriate field of every PayPal bank account you have created.
Transactions included in the PayPal Bank Feed
- with a status of Completed, Cleared, Reversed or Refunded
- in the same currency of the PayPal account you set up in PayTraq
- with the same Merchant ID you entered for your account in PayTraq
Orders included in the Sales Inbox by PayPal/eBay channel
- Payment (without prior authorization)
The shopping cart should be passed to PayPal as Express Checkout to provide availability of non empty item list in PayPal transaction details.