Money. How to return the overpayment?

1) Go to Money -> New Operation -> Create a New Outgoing Payment

2) Select a money account you will be paying from, fill other fields and click "Continue".

3) Add a new entry to the payment details with your "Overpayment Received" account, amount and optional description.

4) Click "Update" and then "Post" or "Post with Bank Charge"

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us